Many vaccines are available for use in dogs and cats, but not every pet needs every available vaccine. Some vaccines are considered core vaccines and should be administered to all pets, whereas other vaccines are optional and may be recommended for pets based on the pet's risk for exposure to the disease. Vaccine recommendations can also change throughout a pet’s life, as travel habits and other variables change. We will consider all these factors as together we determine which vaccines your pet should have.
Vaccines we offer include:
- Rabies Vaccine
- DA2PLPvC Vaccine (specifically for dogs) which includes Distemper Canine Virus, Adeno-2 Virus (Hepatitis), Parainfluenza Virus, Coronavirus, Parvo Virus and Leptospirosis (4 Strains).
- Puppy Vaccine (6 weeks of age/under 1 year) which includes Distemper Canine Virus, Adeno-2 Virus(Hepatitis), Parvo Virus, Parainfluenza Virus, and Cornoavirus
- Canine Influenza Vaccine (Dog Flu)
- Lyme Disease Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine (Kennel Cough)
- PRCC Vaccine (Specifically for Cats) includes Feline Panleukopenia (FPL), Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (FVR) , Feline Calicivirus (FCV), and Feline Chlamydiosis.
- FeLV Vaccine (Feline Leukemia)
Vaccines help pets live longer, healthier lives. Protecting your pet is our primary goal, so developing an appropriate vaccination schedule for your pet is important to us. Please call us today to set up an appointment to discuss your pet’s vaccination needs.